Ratings for Dr. James E. Ransdell

Love this dentist. So professional and compassionate. Have had a lot of dental work over the years, this doc has been the best.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

A long time ago, my wife and I had tried two other dentists before finding Dr. Randy. That's our nickname for him, and I don't recall exactly how that got started. Anyway, now, there's no need to look elsewhere. He and his colleagues know how to help you be comfortable during visits, and how to get real results. I am personally not a proponent of fluoride use, and while this mildly amuses the good doctor, I am pleased that he respects my decision not to partake. This dental office gets kudos for excellent customer service. Sometimes great service makes up for a lack in quality as regards goods or services. But when the good and services are also excellent, that's a winning combination. It's Dr. Randy for the win; and my family has been seeing him for 16 years and counting.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I'm very pleased with Dr. Randsdell. He's knowledgeable, not pushy, knows what he's doing and very personable. He takes his time and explains everything that needs to be done and why . I hardly did any waiting for my procedure. He's very good at making sure you're properly numb for the procedure . I didn't even feel the needle !! The office has a very "homey" feeling to it and the staff is very nice and courteous .Shayna ( not sure of her title at the office , sorry Shayna ) is wonderful. She's very nice and always makes sure I'm comfortable and very personable. I'm very happy with Dr. Randsdell and would recommend him to everyone !! This review is for the Louisville office and he takes United Healthcare insurance.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Dr. Ransdell's office is modern and very family-friendly, with newspapers and toys in the lobby. The staff are courteous and kind, and Dr. Ransdell does a very good at making sure you're properly numb on procedures.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Dr. Ransdell is a very nice guy. He is very sociable but professional. I would trust him in anything he does, or recommends. I go to his office in Taylorsville, KY. It is a very nice building, with a friendly, professional staff. He is also very funny! I try not to laugh when he is working on my teeth, haha! I ask all my friends what dentist they go to and if they don't go to him, I tell them they should. Then I explain why! I would highly recommend him as a dentist to my friends and family, or anybody who is looking for a professional, friendly dentist!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Ransdell at his Taylorsville office for several years and we are very impressed and pleased with his professionalism and that of his staff! We very highly recommend him to anyone needing dental care. Thank you so much Dr. Ransdell, you've earned my highest ratings.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

I can not express how great I think Dr. Ransdell is. Everyone in the practice make you feel comfortable and welcome. They have become friends over the years. I have recommended this dentist to many of my friends, and it only takes one visit to convince them that they are in the hands of the best. There is no need to look any farther, you have found your dentist for life. I now live in CA, but I go to the dentist at Christmas and derby when I am home!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

I'm not a fan of going to the dentist. That's why I only go to Dr. Ransdell. Simply put, he and his staff no what they're doing. They'll leave you with a smile.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Randy for over 10 years and have found his care to be excellent! My wife and I have relied on Dr. Randy's expertise for everything from routine cleanings to emergency care for ourselves and our 4 children. He is knowledgeable, thorough, caring and responsive. I have recommended Dr. Randy many times to family and friends and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

At every visit to Dr. Ransdell's office I am treated as if I am their only patient. You receive prompt attentive service from the time that you enter the office. You are given undivided attention throughout exams, cleaning, and any other services that you may require. My wife and I are both patients and refer anyone we know to Dr. Ransdell.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011