Ratings for Dr. Jack R. Watson

My wife and I have both seen Dr. Watson for almost 10 years after coming to Santa Cruz. Despite being very busy, he goes out of his way to pay attention to our specific needs and questions. He is extremely thorough and has dealt successfully with all issues that have arisen during this period. I can recommend Dr. Watson without any reservation whatsoever.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Jack Watson is by far the best GP I have ever had. I"m a 45 year old male with Typr I diabetes and RA...I had another doctor misdiagnose my RA two years ago so I walked around in severe pain for months. Jack Watson asked the right questions and got me in front of the right specialists. He is highly attentive to my needs and is extremely through. He is a pillar in the community and volunteers a significant amount of time to his kid's school and his church. There is not a better GP or all around person than Jack Watson.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

I live and breath Chronic Pain everyday of my life. Dr Watson has been my Doctor for over four years now. Sometimes The wait is long, but I think he is reading our charts so he has all of the information he needs before he talks to us. I hope he out lives me, because I do not want any other Doctor for my family. I feel very safe with Jack Watson. Believe me a good Doctor like Jack Watson is dam hard to find

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

very interested in whole patient, attentive and involved with each event.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Although he is young, Dr. Watson is what I would call a good old fashioned Doctor. He listens,takes time with you,orders appropriate tests, and actually returns phone calls personally. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Jack R. Watson's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1996)

Workers Comp