You may also like

Rate Dr. Monisha S. Crisell

Dr. Monisha S. Crisell's Ratings

Dr. Crisell does not put me at ease. She has her own agenda and will not listen to my concerns. She pushes the latest Rx the drug companies what her to promote and does not think outside the box. You always feel that she is hurried and rushed and cant be bothered to hear what you would like to try . Her mind is already made up of what is best for you. Her one size fits all mentality has me frustrated and I will be going elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2868289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Crisell seems too busy to be bothered with your concerns. If you have questions she appears to be irritated. She diagnosed me with one issue and is now saying I have something else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2853244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I would not go to this doctor or tell anyone else to go to this doctor. Their main concern is money. Actually, it is their ONLY concern. Moreover, they do not treat conditions that you have. The doctor actually told me that "no one has a bladder infection." She really is not patient friendly and seems irritated that patients come to her for help. Then, she just puts you off and says, "see you in three months." Well, if you are off of work due to a condition that you are seeing her for, this does not help. Also--watch out for the office manager there too. She will literally drag you out of the waiting room and into this small office to demand money right then and there. This causes emotional distress, especially right before a procedure. Find another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2689765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

I would not recommend this doctor. They are too busy to handle the number of patients they have. I recently had a UTI and I had to beg for antibiotics. The doctor and staff are very uncaring. Their main concern is money---not patient care--this is bothersome especially when they "serve" elderly patients. Try another office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2686762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

I was diagnosed with Cystocele by my primary doctor. It took me a month just to get an appointment . I was very happy that I was going to see a female doctor. I saw Dr. Crisell a total of 15 minutes tops and that included undressing and redressing. She seemed unemotional about what I was going thru. She dismissed all of my concern quicker than she was in the room. She had no options for me, no real information on what was going on in my body. She handed me a pamphlet on uterine prolapses, a sheet with info on bladder incontinence and sent me on my way. No real concern about my symptoms and my options. She said I will see you when your problem gets worst. And that was all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Dr Crissell saw my 4 year old grandson for hydronephrosis which was discovered on a renal ultrasound. She referred him to Rady Children's Hospital for a Renal Scan which is a nuclear med study. It indicates the function of the kidneys which was normal thank God. She always seems very cordial but did not have am answer as to why his left kidney was enlarged . I asked her if perhaps he should have a follow up ultrasound to see if the hydronephrosis is resolved and she said no because he is not experiencing pain. I was appalled and was surprised that she was so uninterested on his medical problem. I also have a personal friend that was told to not worry about her kidney and just go back to work and she saw another urologist and had one of her kidneys removed. I will take him back to his pediatrician who is much more concerned and thorough !!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2276482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

I am a male and I am very glad I was assigned to see dr.monisha s.crisell. First of all she seemed very sensitive to my prostate issue while being very forthcoming and knowledgeable about my situation. She made me feel very comfortable while going through her exam routine. I am happy to have her, and would recommend her services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2276481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

I love her she is the sweetest lady, very warm, make you feel very comfortable. I had bladder and rectal prolapse surgery, I had big babies and they did a number on me. DR Crisell did a wonderful job I feel like a young lady again. She also did surgery on my sister for bladder leakage and my sister is doing wonderful as well. Don't think twice if you are having issues get it done and Dr Crisell is a wonderful and great surgeon. I wish I could have her as a family physician as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][113984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2014

she is a great doctor and I was happy I picked her being a male I was happy that she was easy to talk to about my issues and get the results I needed.felt at ease with her seeing my man parts.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][113983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

The doctor did not inform me of risks resulting from bladder prolapse surgery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][113982].votes_count ]]