Ratings for Dr. Imran J. Ahmed

Very knowledgeable Doctor, explains the reason of pain and then treats it affectively

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Been seeing Dr. Ahmed for years. Highly recommend. He always helps when I'm hurt or injured from exercise. My husband loves him too!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr. Ahmed is funny AND a good chiropractor! He doesn't expect you to come continuously, he fixes you in a couple visits, depending on the problem and sends you on your way.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Truly amazing chiropractor, I feel like a new man everytime I walk out the door!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

He is a great doctor and he has magic in his hands. He is the Best and Lovely.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2010

Dr. Ahmed should write a book on how to properly adjust patients. Two visits and I was playing football again :)..thank you so much doctor.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2010

He is so knowledgeable and helpful with so many problems! Highly recommend Dr. Ahmed

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

Dr. Ahmed is an Amazing Doctor. I went in with severe back pain after bungee jumping, and I came out wanting to bungee jump again :)..thanx doc...you are the best...

flag | Submitted January 2, 2010

Dr. was easy to talk to, good sense of humor. It was impressive how much time he took with me on my first visit. I hobbled in like a hunch back, and over an hour later I was able to walk!! Honestly!! His massage therapists were good as well

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

Dr. Ahmed is the best Chiropractor ever. He always solves any problems I have, and doesn't have me come back 22 times, when I don't need it.I truly believe he cares about his clients.I won't go to any other chiropractor!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

Dr. Imran J. Ahmed's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1999)

MSP/BC Med