Ratings for Dr. Ravinder K. Mittal

He must have changed over the years. I've been seeing him 2011 and he's the only one doing anything about my health issues. He gets me in, in a timely manner and discusses all options. He's never been rude to me. And after 2 years of other GI drs trying to figure out what is going on with me now, he figured it out in less than a month.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

WARNING! This man is a menace. I don't know how this moron ever became a doctor, but he completely traumatized my wife during her first (and final) visit. Rude, dismissive, and trivialized her bowel condition - you know, his specialty - telling her "it's not like you have cancer". WTF!!! She is in constant pain, her quality of life is zero, yet this pinhead belittled her and left her in tears after the appointment. Three days later and she is still reeling from the encounter. I intend the complain on Monday. WATCH OUT FOR THIS QUACK!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2011

Dr. Mittal has poor people skills and made me feel extremely uncomfortable. He prescribes heavy doses of medication instead of trying to find the cause of the illness. UCSD is a top hospital but doctors like Mittal truely tarnish the reputation of the institution.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2009

Every time I see Dr. Mittal I have to repeat my entire history. He cannot figure out what my problems are and so has questioned my mental status a few times. He did not read the lab work that was done prior to my appointment several times, and once he did, had to have a grad student explain what the tests meant.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2009

You have to wait nearly 2 hours to see this doctor in the waiting room only to have a 10 minute visit that was worthless. The patient is not the doctor's priority. It seems like he crams as many people into his day only to rush them out. His bedside manner is poor and he is hard to understand due to his heavy accent.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

Horrid experience with this doctor. Pompus boob enters the room w/out saying hello. Does not look you in the eye or even smile. Quickly breezed thru my records & dismissed my case by saying he doesn't know what's wrong with me. Cut me off with my questions. This guy is suppose to be a specialist!! Very unpleasant personality. Never again with this dr.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2006

Dr. Ravinder K. Mittal's Credentials

• Maulana Azad Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1977)

GHI