Ratings for Dr. Tina P. Grau

I don't know what she practices, but it sure isn't chiropractic medicine !! I think she moved out of her office adios and good riddance !! Go and practice your voodoo somewhere else !! - Kevin

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Dr. Grau is one of the very best chiros I have seen! She has been treating me for at least 10 years and has helped relieve me of back and shoulder pain. She stays current in her field and I love her technique! She is one of the few chiropractors in the area to use a different technique and over time, I have seen remarkable results! She also is interested in helping me with better nutrition which has led to better health! I highly recommend her!!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

After going for 6 months, have my insurance company charged 1000's I went to a different place and was told my back was hurting from stress not from a structural problem. She had me CONVINCED there was something wrong. Was prescribed a med from new dr and all symptoms disappeared in a few days. I feel she was just taking my money over and over and telling me I was almost fixed.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013