Ratings for Dr. Patricia A. Fennelly

Dr. Fennelly has been the only doctor that has actually helped me!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Fennelly specifically for E.M.D.R. To ease my extreme anxiety. Dr Fennelly, stated in a letter to me that she was treating me for ". Back pain". After I repeatedly stated that I was seeing her for e.m.d.r. She used this technique a total of 4 times. After I had a horrible emotional reaction to these sessions, instead of contacting my primary long term therapist, she used various modalities to "treat" a medical issue that I did note specifically have. I had no idea that she thought she was treating me for back pain. Unless therapy went on for 2 years and cost me $7500.00 when I finally got the courage to tell her I wanted to stop seeing her, she wouldn't listen. She stated that I was " getting better" and insisted I schedule more apps.. I finally had to leave a passage on her machine and being terrified of having to speak to her in person, I screened my calls for quite a while.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Pat is a wonderful, caring, compassionate and SKILLED provider. She is well versed in the most innovative treatment modalities. Most importantly is her dedication to my care and patience in that process.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Pat is wonderful. She is so skilled at trauma work. She is able to get to the root of the problem to correct it. I wish I had found her earlier!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Pat is professional, on time, and knowledgeable. She is a compassionate provider, but is able to put down limits and boundaries.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013