Ratings for Dr. Magdi M. Sobeih

We've had a very positive experience with Dr. Sobeih. He diagnosed our toddler with autism, and has since been a source of knowledge and support for us. He has always made a great effort to engage with our toddler and to emphasize his positive aspects while addressing his needs. I would definitely recommend Dr. Sobeih, and we will continue to see him.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

My daughter has seen Dr. Sobeih for 5 years. I canot say enough good. He has advocated for her needs with school, and listens to all of our concerns and addresses them. I needed a referral to another doctor and he came through within a week with one. He answers emails within a week of me sending him one. I do not know what happened with these other two cases, but I call him our "rock star" at Children's. He patiently explains all test results and never makes us feel our questions are unimportant. I look forward to our visits to learn more about my daughter and how her disorder will affect her learning.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Saw the doctor for 10 mins, did not do any test, asked us to get a genetic testing done. never received any reports, genetic testing cost 5 grand and his visit 1 grand. same as the previous person typed, would not go to this doctor again. please do a favour if you are reading this...wait 2 - 3 months for a different doctor, but do not go to this md. Thanks

flag | Submitted April 10, 2010

Our son has autism and apraxia, and one of our doctors recommended Dr. Sobeih as an expert with particular interest in these areas. At our visit this doctor did not perform any tests on my son and yet told us he did not have apraxia after observing him for 10 minutes. He then told us he could assist us by being an advocate for us or by prescribing medication for our son (which we did not want). We indicated that we would appreciate his advocacy in the form of a letter/report. We never received any report from this visit, even after calling twice to request it (it has now been over nine months). I felt that the doctor did not earn the co-payment we paid, never mind the amount our insurance paid! Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2008

Dr. Magdi M. Sobeih's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1994)

Harvard-Pilgrim