Ratings for Dr. Ralph A. Fillingame

My father ran out of blood pressure medication while traveling and the doctor would not even provide him with a few days of medication to hold him until he was able to see a doctor where he was. Staff was uncaring and did not even try to help solve the problem, putting my father at risk. Unbelievable.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

For now, Dr. Fillingame is my primary care physician. I like him because he's very knowledgeable and professional. He doesn't really have a bedside manner, but he listens, researches, and answers my questions very satisfactorily. If you want a warm, caring physican, go to a PA -- I have two good friends who are PAs, and they offer a different type of care -- more personal, less clinical. I am not one for chit-chat, just get down to business.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

I had made an appointment with this doctor because my primary doctor was on vacation. Dr. Fillingame with entirely rude and did not at all seem concerned with the problem I was experiencing. In fact ( I had made an appointment because of swollen lymph nodes and lethargy) he suggested I was sick because I had probably caught something from being heavily tattooed. He was plainly insultive and I will never go back to see him again.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

I felt that Dr. Fillingame may be extremely knowledgble, but his stick to structure, i.e. I only allowed you 15 minutes so we cannot discuss anything else even though there is a urgent need, attitude and his show of disappointment in my progress was done is an accusitory manner urged me to get a new more satisfacory doctor.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

His misdiagnosis led to a lot of pain and expense to try to correct the real problem. He's very arrogant. His staff says he's hard to work for.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2008

A generally good doc. If you want someone who's all business with minimal chit-chat, you'd like him. He really does seem to care.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2006

Dr. Ralph A. Fillingame's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)