Dr. Brian M. Raskin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brian M. Raskin

Clean office, knowledgeable and friendly staff. But my main reason for loving it here is the state of the art equipment and caring staff who do their best to allay my strong fear of the dentist! I trust they are using the most modern equipment designed to make dentistry more comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Excellent experience! Everyone was helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

I could not have felt more relaxed and at ease. All were wonderful and caring.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

I have been to a lot of Dentist offices but none as pristine as this one. The staff is not normal, in a good way. EVERYONE was so nice it's like something out of a make believe story. I very highly recommend this office to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr. Raskin's facilities are state of the art and emmaculate. However, these accommodations come at an inconvenience. Office policy requires full, upfront payment for any procedure that the patient requests sedation. Following the procedure, the office assists you in filing paper work to be reimbursed by your insurance company. However, if you have the same procedure, without sedation, the office will file a claim to get paid by the insurance company, and you'll only have to make a standard co-payment. This makes no sense, and feels shady to me. It makes me feel like Dr. Raskin knows something I don't. I'd be happy to pay for the sedation portion of the procedure, knowing full well that my insurance doesn't cover it, but why should I pay for something that Dr. Raskin has no problems filing an insursnce claim for if I wasn't sedated? This is a major turn off.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

This Dr. has totally changed my opinions about going to the dentist - I wish all doctors would take a page from his book.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

I actually enjoy coming to the dentist. Always a great experience and they are always updating and giving more options to their patients. I recently had the complimentary paraffin on my hands. Felt great. Next time I will try the chair massage. Highly recommended. FYI I love coming so much that instead of coming every 6 months I come every 3 months. Now they have a pediatric dentist. Can't wait to bring our daughter.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

I would like to start out by saying I had a wonderful experience . I'm terrified of the dentist I hate going!! However, Dr.Thomas and his assistants made me feel very comfortable! They where very patient and gentle with me and answered any question I had in great detail. When I was brought up to the front, to go over a "treatment plan" I was sat down with a lovely young lady by the name of D. I don't remember her full name but she was very knowledgeable and cheerful! Like in the back, I had a million questions to ask D and very patiently she went into great detail braking it down to every nickel and dime. She even had knowledge about what was going to happen to me the day of my appointment and re assured me that im in good hands. I am definitely going back to have the work done, no questions asked. The best part about it all is I get to be put out for my procedure! I am ecstatic about that!! I wont hear or feel anything. Don't get me wrong im still very much nervous, but I no I'm in good hands!! Im definitely going to send family and friends, and for doing so I get a chance to win a trip to Mexico!!! How cool is that!?!?

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Another great experience. Had some concerns about my first root canal but the positive and pleasant attitude of both Dr. Raskin and his assistant (sorry I forgot her name but a sweet lady) calmed my nerves and the procedure was completed with absolutely no issues. Thank you for your kindness and professionalism.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

This office has the sweetest and the kindest people ever. The office is also the cleanest I've ever been in. Thank you all so much.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr. Brian M. Raskin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• D.D.S., NYU College of Dentistry (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Garden City, NY