Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Burgin

Dr. Burgin is a great doctor. If you don't follow his instructions, he'll get on you about it ... which makes me feel like he cares. He figured out I had a heart issue when many other doctors ignored my symptoms. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I find Dr. Burgin to be rude and condescending. I felt like he was patronizing me and was not at all interested in what I had to say. I will never go back and would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Sorry to say I observed Dr. Burginbeing very rude and imperious with his staff on more than one occasion. Part of being a good physician is being a decent human being.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr.Burgin listens to what I have to say. He is not judgmental. He wants me to be the healthiest I can be realizing my limitations and lifestyle. He is available through e-mail, and always responds promptly. I've never had a problem getting in to see him. I have also liked the specialists he recommends.I have sent friends and family to see him.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

I've been treating with Dr. Burgin since 1986 and have referred him to numerous friends and family members. He's always there for me, even when he's out of town! He replies to emails promptly and listens, really really LISTENS. He's the greatest physician I know of, but is willing to admit if he needs to refer me to a specialist.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

Dr. Burgin is by far the most qualified int med dr, using scientic approach and outlining problem list and plans, very kind and empathetic,good listener and prompt accurate communicator, includes pt thoughts in tx plan, genuinely dedicated to both the excellence in medicine practice and sincere empathy to pt care. It is q priviledge to be one on his patients. I wish other physicians could adapt his model. EXCELLENT!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

My wife and I have been with Dr. Burgin for over 20 years and have always found him to be so kind and knowledgeable.Dr. Burgin has responded to our issues even when he was on vacation.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

I have seen Dr. Burgin over 20 years and would never see another Dr. Answers emails, kind, concerned, accurate and there are not enough words to say how great he is. Thank you Dr. Burgin for all you do for me. D Grace

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

Dr. Burgin is the physician for both my husband and me. He's the best doctor we have ever had. No matter how busy he is, he always takes the extra time to address our concerns. He's very prompt in responding to email and makes us feel very special.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

Dr Burgin is one of the nicest most knowledgable physicians I've ever met.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Dr. Michael A. Burgin's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Dublin, OH