Ratings for Dr. Eva Jones

Horrible and miserable women in my opinion. Extremely unprofessional in my opinion. Staff and Dr. Eva herself treated me as if I was second class citizen in my opinion. Used foul language and down right sloppy looking. She scheduled ultra sounds it seemed like every 2-3 weeks. Never have I heard that before unless you are a high risk pregnancy. My significant other was told she was not. Do not know why she advised to do so many ultra sounds though, sound like someone is money hungry in my opinion. Should really work on remodeling the inside of her so called practice. Always looked dirty in my opinion. People say she has a no nonsense personality you have mistaken, she is just simply unprofessional, unhappy/miserable, disrespectful, frumpy and frankly dirty IN MY OPINION. I am glad I never need to look at her again or her staff. Should have worked for a collection agency, your talents could have well been used. Hope you retire very soon and I hope you get a new attitude on life and men in general. Their not all bad. If there was a rating of zero I can assure you she would have received them.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015