Ratings for Dr. Robert N. GOULD

They changed dr.with no notice dr gould walks in exam room looks at my chart says i need mri i informed him just had one its right next to he says O then says i need surgery ! Da i all ready knew That! He dident even intrduce him self when he came in the room,! Now i dont judge people by what they wear but if i saw him outside id think he was homeless my primary dr was supposed to change me back to the frist dr but keep trying to set me up with dr Gould that is if he is a dr his mannors leave much to be desired! No good

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

After dealing with appointment mix ups on the doctors office end, we finally got an appointment for 7-29-13 @ 3:30. We arrived 10 minutes early. Waited 90 minutes before being called back. Some patients had been waiting for over 2 hours. The doctor came in for maybe 2 minutes at the most. Only addressed one area that my husband was having problems with. My husband tried to tell the doc that his shoulder was really bothering him and got no response. He did quickly suggest shots for hubbys knees. I brought up a previous medical condition that was pretty serious and tried to explain it but was cut off. Very important that my husband doesn't receive any shots with certain things in them. Doctor gave me a pamphlet to read and decide if it was ok for my husband to have the shots or not. Decided we need a second opinion and a real doctor. As we were walking out to the car we see the doctor getting into his car. He didnt have time for us so we won't be back and i wont recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

While on vacation, my 82 year old aunt fell and had a severe displaced fracture of her arm which required surgery with placement of plate and screws. A few days later, while at home in Hemet, she fell again and suffered a severe spiral fracture of the same arm above the original injury. She was taken to Hemet Valley Hospital at 5:00 am, was told Dr. Gould was on call and would be by to see her. By 9:30 pm (15 hours later!) he still hadn't been to see her! She was upset and in pain! We asked for a different orthopedic referral and Dr. Mueller came to the hospital immediately (within 15 minutes), did surgery the next day and she is now doing really well. There is something very wrong with a 'on call' doctor who made an 82 year old lady with 2 horrible injuries within 10 days wait over 15 hours and even then he never did come to see her. I would not count on Dr. Gould!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Two neighbors , two knee surgeries same Dr. Two weeks apart... BOTH neighbors having same issues as a result of surgery from this Surgeon. Sadly I would not recommend this Dr. HE just does NOT care about his patients, he does not admit any type of fault in your care. Of course I understand that, because of law suits. BUT two neighbors, two surgeries, two weeks apart ... just think of how many others he screwed up. Hemet does NOT have a good selection of Ortho Surgeons.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Robert N. GOULD's Credentials

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 1978)

UPMC