Ratings for Dr. Lisa Kutas

I thought Dr. Kutas was great. Had to find another doctor, because mine retired and did not his replacement. She has been really helpful and has different opinions than my last doctor.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I just had my first visit with Dr. Kutas and was initially concerned after reading earlier reviews. I almost cancelled the appointment since I have to be evaluated for a serious medical condition. Her staff was wonderful, prompt and very friendly. Dr. Kutas was knowledgable and kind. I found that she answered my questions thoughtfully and with consideration. She could tell I was anxious about upcoming tests and was comforting. I found her style collaborative and approachable.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

Absouluty disgusted with Kutas...I can't even put doctor in front of that name. ..Not willing to work with my schedule at all. .. all my medical information she should have is like it's foreign to her. .. she could not even remember the dose of blood thinners she had me on. .. I'm not trying to just bash people but it's like talking to a brick wall when trying to get information out.... So here I sit with a blood clot in my leg and trying to get another doctor because this one has done nothing but caused hassle for my family and I :-(

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Inconsistent personality: warm, cold, indifferent, insincere, scatterbrained, abrupt. Checks lab work only ignoring patient symptoms in some instances. Does not explain medical information such as reasons for her decisions or test results well. Is not a good listener. Cuts patient off. Still willing to work with her awhile longer to see if I can figure her out and a way to effectively work with her.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

Dr.Kutas is not friendly or understanding at all with her patients.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Dr. Lisa Kutas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ypsilanti, MI