Ratings for Dr. Elliott W. Lucas

He is sweet, gentle and kind. He cared for me and took his own personal time to call and check on me himself. He has lots of experience and did a wonderful job taking care of my concerns. I would recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr Lucas is kind and gentle. He has improved my everyday life tremendously. I would usually prefer a female doctor but as long as this man is practicing he will be my first choice. He takes the time to listen to his patients. He even called and checked on me after a procedure himself. Can't say enough nice things about this guy!!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

He was so rude and unprofessional. Discussed my personal medical business openly in his main lobby. And was also rough with me during labor. His staff is awesome but this man shouldn't be delivering any babies.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Hes rude, doesnt know a thing about his patients and me and my son couldve died thanks to his negligence

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

BEST MD IN TOWN!! I was seen by someone else during my pregnancy but when I went in 2wks early due to contractions Dr.Lucas was the on-call physician. Dr. Lucas delivered my baby and his gentle approach and wonderful coaching made my labor easier and a very exciting experience for my family and I. I was very lucky to have him as an alternate physician.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2012

Dr Lucas is by far the best Dr I ever had. I had to leave him during my last pregnancy because my Insurance changed. I was so upset and NEVER found a Dr as helpful as he was. He made me feel so comfortable and was there for ALL the ultrasounds and always let us hear the heartbeat. He always asked if we had questions, and when we did, I NEVER felt rushed. If we had a concern and did not have an appt, he would call us back. Not a nurse. HE WOULD! I am now pregnant again and making an appointment with him today and I just PRAY he takes my insurance! I can't wait to go back! He was truly missed!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

NOT sure about Dr. Lucas . . . went to see him for bleeding vagina; instead walked in and ordered me to "take off all your clothes" .. went INSTANTLY for breasts feeling his way on both ! NOT COMFORTABLE with this . .did NOT need breast exam for excessive bleeding . .? Don;t see the connection and he did not explain ANYTHING ! FELT MOLESTED !WILL NOT SEE HIM AGAIN ! MAY take other action !

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Dr. Lucas is excellent! He takes time to sit with you and answer any questions you might have and he is extremely gentle. His staff is friendly. I recommend him to all military wives out there.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

Dr. Elliott W. Lucas's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

AHC