Ratings for Dr. Brian D. Mchale

Dr McHale is the best chiropractor I've ever been to. He's very friendly and knowledgeable and takes care of my back and neck issues. The dogs in the office give it a home feeling not an office feeling. I can't put into words how good he is. He will stay late if you need or open on his day off, whatever it takes to accommodate your schedule. Flat out, he is awesome.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

I have been going to see Dr McHale for 6 years now. He has done a wonderful job of taking care of me through a devastating accident and the ongoing neck and back issues I have. The office is very friendly and the dogs are awesome.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I have gone to Dr. McHale since the mid 1990's. He has taken very good care of all of our family and gone the extra mile with us many times. He very much cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

I have gone to Dr. McHale since 1996. He has been very helpful in times of need and I love the dogs in the office. It makes you feel comfortable and at ease.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

I LOVE going there and send all my friends. They make you feel like family and are really concerned with getting you better.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

The dogs in the office pee on the floor constantly. The dogs will lick your face while you are on the table being adjusted. While the doctor and staff are friendly, the environment is unclean and not professional.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

I have been going to him for years and he is wonderful!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010