Ratings for Dr. Dennis C. Swenson

I've been going to Dr. Swenson for 30 years now. He is cheerful, skilled, and knowledgeable! There is no other form of chiropractic care that I will ever consider. I may limp in, but I always walk out pain free! His approach is non-traditional, requires years of training and experience, and is always effective. He adjusts the atlas without "cracking" anything and you can feel the instant relief. He is professional and yet interested in your health in a real way. I give Dr. Swenson the highest praise because he works for it and he deserves it.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

I have been to many different Chiropractors; all using different modalities and treatments. Some I would even go as far as saying they were quacks. Although Dr. Swenson uses a technique I had never seen before , I do know this. Not only do I feel immediate relief from tension and pain, the treatment lasts longer than any other DC I have ever been too. Dr. Swenson was recommended to me by a massage therapist because she said his patients lasted longer than any of the other patients in all of the other Chiropractors she worked with. She was right! Dr. Swenson never rushes and spends about three times longer than other doctors! He is also charges reasonable fees.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013