Ratings for Dr. Manny P. Silis

My husband and I both see Dr. Manny Silis and we both love him......The key word "love" is because of his care, his concern, his knowledge, his willingness to listen to us when we talk and his wonderful office staff who are dear people as well. We've been with Dr. Manny Silis for 7 years. At our age, we would definitely hesitate moving for we couldn't bear to leave Dr. Manny!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I have been seeing him for over 10 years and Dr. Manny Silis is great. He spends a great deal of time with me every visit. He recently went MDVIP and I think it is totally worth it!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

I had to go to another doctor, Dr. Silis' bedside manner left a lot to be desired. After 3 and a half years of feeling like the wall had more attention than I did, I left. Best decision.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Seen both Manny and George both are very good doctors. I was a 10+ year patient at this office. Just switched to a new doctor should have done it sooner. There staff is incompetent and rude. Don't waist you time find a office that provides proper support.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Manny Silis and thank God I was. Within the first two months of seeing Dr. Silis my health and overall personal feelings are the best they have been in years. He is helping me get back to my old self after years of neglect. He has already gotten my BP down to a good number within a month by finding the right meds that worked for me. I need to see a specialist and I made an appointment which would not be for ove a month. PAY ATTENTION THIS IS A TRUE STORY. As soon as I told DR. Manny about my appt, right in the exam room he picked up his personal cell phone called another specialist and I had an appointment the next morning. I'm sorry but what DR has ever done that for anyone, unless your a celebrity maybe, and that's how he made me feel, like a celebrity. He takes the time to listen to you and then gives his professional information which best suites you and your health. If they could clone this man they should. From: Your GOV Employee who you have saved!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Have been seeing dr. Manny for close to 15 years. Love love love him. He will sit and listen no matter what.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. George Sillis for over 4 years and I have found him to be very caring and knowledgeable. I believe I have established a trust and rapport with my doctor which is very important for any patient. I will recommend to anyone without any hesitation.Keep up the good work, doc !

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

I am very pleased with doctor manny ,he was very nice ,he listen carefully ,and ordered all the test I needed and he seems to very knowledgeable , he also dignos me with a problem and made an appointment with an specialist right away , I am really happy that he is my doctor so I wanted to thank him in writing thanks again dr manny ,.Tara Sharmin

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Dr. Manny Silis and his twin brother, Dr George silis, both of whom are internists in private practice together, are two doctors whom I would recommend to anybody.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Dr. Manny is nice guy, knowledgable, but talks too much about matters unrelated to the appointment and doesn't listen interactively. I don't see him for chit-chat, don't need to like him, but he often chews up the appointment time talking irrelevant stuff instead of focusing on my health. Still, he is very articulate and polite, adequate for annual physical exams.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Manny P. Silis's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1991)