Ratings for Dr. Michael P. Gabriel

My kids have been seeing Dr. Gabriel for several years now, including my autistic son. His treatment and care are beyond compare, he has gone above and beyond as has his staff in healing my son and making us realise that we are not alone in this and that it is not an untreatable thing

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Great doctor and wonderful human being. He is healing my son and thus healing my family. Understands the diagnosis of Autism and provides hope with a unique and insightful treatment program. I can't say enough how thankful we are to have found him.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

He is an amazing pediatrician. Thorough and listens.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Gabriel is wonderful, caring, and progressive. Best doc in NY!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Michael Gabriel is an amazing doctor and I amazed that he doesn't have more ratings on here being his practice is well-known. He has a true understanding about how the bodt functions and find underlying causes of conditions. He treats your child and discovers why they are sick which is important for the overall health of your body. He discovered a blood disorder my son has; it explained all of his illnesses and now he is a happy healthy 3 year old. He truly is an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2011

Fantastic doctor. Dr. M. Gabriel is extremely knowledgeable, very helpful and also professional. Absolutely reliable and always straight-forward.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Incredible staff. Treats Autistic children using proven safe diet therapy!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

I'm very pleased with all Doctors at Gabriel Pediatrics. They take the time with your child and answer any questions and/or concerns. I also love the fact that they give you a little sheet with basic information about your baby for each well visit as he/she grows. It is very helpful to new mothers especially. Recommended!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2008