Ratings for Dr. Allison M. Johnson

Dr. Johnson is amazing. She is available to her patients in a way that allows for open communication and ongoing monitoring of problems even away from the office. She genuinely cares about my well-being, and also is honest and inquisitive when necessary.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Time wasted for 6 months attempting to coordinate my care through a PCP in the form of an internist. Wants me to go to a specialist for every single thing including sinus infections. Doesn't listen to me in a way that respects my knowledge about my own body and health issues. Doesn't respect my opinions based on my previous experiences with specialists. Surprisingly like an old school doc who believes patients don't have enough information to possibly have a good opinion - since we aren't doctors. Even lots of "ew" comments and apparent disgust at touching me. It was a horrible experience, and a long nightmare. I may not see another doctor for some time since there is a shortage and many are not taking new patients. Walk-in clinics won't refill ongoing meds. I wish I'd realized this before the ACA was in effect because there are even fewer primary care docs taking patients now. I have no idea what this doctor is good at. Maybe everything I didn't come in for. She's nice.

Submitted June 19, 2014

I rated as I did because, in my opinion, Dr. Allison Johnson deserves the 5's I rated her. She is very punctual, has a great desire to help me feel my best, and seems to know what she is talking about. She believes in getting to the source of the problem so that she can better treat me. I feel very secure in her care. Adding to those things, she has a very upbeat attitude and truly seems to care about my life.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Dr. Allison M. Johnson's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

GHI