Ratings for Dr. Mark R. Halstrom

Hardly ever on time. Had to wait 45 minutes for him to come in . I called back with a question & he talked through his nurse - both were rude & did not answer my question. Went to different doc for second opinion as he did nothing to make me feel confident in his diagnosis.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

I have suffered cluster headaches since 1994. I have seen many specialist without much relief. I met Dr. Halstrom in 2001. I have seen many different general practice doctors, Dr. Halstrom is the best GP I have ever seen and would recommend him, and Williams Integracare to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

I was pretty disappointed with this doc. He looked right at my labs and deemed me "normal" when I was clearly hypothyroid. Had to suffer yet another month until I went to see the other doc in this practice, who diagnosed the hypothyroid before I could even say anything. The guy seemed nice, and probably knows more about other things, but I would not use him as a thyroid doc.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2007

Wonderful care. Very knowlegeable. Does not jump to conclusions about patient personally and their condition. Uses referrals appropriately. Takes time to talk with you. Great with kids and older people.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2007

Dr. Mark R. Halstrom's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1997)