Dr. Gene G. Reister

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gene G. Reister

My wife has seen Dr. Reister for many years battling her heel spurs and he's always been so caring and gentle. He's gave her all the options and let her make her own choices in her care. I work for city of Richardson and quiet a few of the guys I work with see him and are extremely satisfied with the service he provides. My wife won't let another foot Dr even look at her problems. After she had her surgery Dr Reister called her at home to check on her. He's very knowledgeable at his job and has always put his patients needs first. The staff is nice and sweet, my wife loves Marci to pieces and thinks she's the sweetest. My wife and I would recommend Dr. Reister to anyone. Keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I've seen Dr. Reister for many years and he has been such a wonderful, caring man. He's been super patient with me during my heel spurs. He has always gave his time to help me and answer any questions that I have had. I'd recommend him to anyone and everyone. He has never ever pushed me into doing something that I was uncomfortable in doing. He's always gave me the options that was best for me and left the decision up to me. He will be the only foot Dr I ever go too. He's awesome. His staff is great too. He really does care about his patients. He can't talk anyone into doing something that they did not want to do and he's never tried to do that with me. He gets a 20 on the chart if there was a option for that.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I went in for a routine check up and Dr Reister persuaded me into getting an ingrown toenail surgery despite my protests that it was not a good time for me personally. I explained that my family was in the midst of a health crisis and he stated that I was throwing out excuses. He then told me that the procedure recovery would not be painful and would be short, which was a flat out lie. I am now in a ton of pain and unable to aid my family during their time of need. I don't recommend him

Submitted December 31, 2014

Dr.Reister helped my son with his ingrown toenails. He was gentile and competent. My son was really nervous but Dr.Reister made him laugh and put him at ease. The procedure went well and he no longer is bothered by ingrown toenails. I would highly recommend Dr.Reister.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr. Gene G. Reister's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Reister earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Biology from Rider University in New Jersey. He is a Graduate of Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine. Then he went on to complete a residency in Foot Surgery at Kessler Hospital in Dallas, Texas. After his Residency, Dr. Reister started his practice in Richardson in 1978. Dr. Reister currently resides in Frisco, TX. He loves spending time with his grandchildren, and enjoys various sports activities. He is committed to treating his patients with compassion and understanding. He gives back to his profession by continuing to be affiliated with the training of Foot and Ankle Residents.

• Spanish

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Richardson, TX