Ratings for Dr. Roger R. Elmer, DC, FICSB

I started with Dr Elmer about 4 weeks ago. Came in barely able to function Ann's thinking this was my last

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Each patient is given such specific treatment, it's amazing. Everyone is so friendly, helpful, caring and patient. Dr. Elmer blows me away with his knowledge and how he knows how to apply it individually, not just a cookie cutter treatment. I'm grateful I've found this practitioner and practice. I've regained so much balance, and other abilities I didn't even know I was weak in.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Dr. Elmer is an amazing Doctor. I have a bad back, auto immune problems , and a lot of neurological issues. i felt my life was deteriorating because my health was deteriorating. I could not do any of the things I loved. I would get migraines, back pain and weakness in my hands, back and legs. Not to mention I wasn't able to remember things, I slurred my words and really could t concentrate on anything without pain and discomfort. I have been seeing dr. Elmer for a little over a year I'm almost pain free. He has helped me with my auto ammune problems. I can walk better my back is straighter and my weakness throughout my body is almost gone. I am able to concentrate better with less migraines. Dr. Elmer loves his patience and goes above and beyond to help you through the healing processes. He has given me my life back and I'm truly grateful.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Dr. Elmer is an innovator who is not afraid to find new and more effective ways (not just fast, costly gimmicks) to truly assist in health and wellness goals. I came for help with scoliosis, but when diagnosed with a thyroid problem, Dr. Elmer went out of his way to find answers. I would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

I came to see Dr. Elmer after being involved in a rear-end car accident. I went from having headaches and migraines daily to now I have them once in awhile. He has changed my life. We continue to work together on the Scoliosis I have that has caused a lot of issues for me. Top of his league, true gentleman that cares about your over all health. Not just today, but for your future. The staff is friendly, helpful and amazing !!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

I had limited mobility that has improved 99.99% thanks to Dr. Elmer. It's rare to find a doctor who is not only tops in his field, but never stops improving, learning and synergizing the most effective treatments for each individual patient. He's a genius!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

I have been diagnosed with scoliosis since I was in 7th grade but it hasn't really bugged me until after I graduated high school & got my first job at chipotle, wich required me to be sting for about 8 hrs a day sometimes, & that's when it started taking a toll on me, then it started getting way worse once I got pregnant & had my son a year ago, my back was unbearable, even by just washing dishes, I just started seeing dr.elmer for a month & I could already feel a difference, he explains how treatment works & does for you, can't wait to walking straight soon!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

One year ago I was barely able to walk and with the help of Dr Elmer. He has taught me skills to be pain free. I can now do anything that I need to do without pain. I have the skills to be pain free for the rest of my life. The staff is amazing and they are like family.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

My daughter Michelle suffers from severe case of scoliosis her condition was practically impairing every year just kept getting worse she went from honor student to failing unable to even dance which is what she loved to do very poor sleep always nauseous and experiencing digesting problems also her body started shifting causing allot of pain and discomfort to sleep sit and even run. I was introduced to Dr Elmer by another chiropractor in LA she looked up to Dr Elmer she even drove to Las Vegas to learn from him she convinced me to come to Las Vegas to meet with him after the consultation I knew moving to Las Vegas was the best thing to do for my daughter not only because he was refferd by another amazing chiropractor but because after hearing what he had to say Dr Elmer is extremely knowledgeable he explained how scoliosis affects your whole being. my daughter has been doing therapy for one yr and a half and is a totally different person she is sleeping better feels good after eating went back to school is now working and starting to dance again. Thank You Dr Elmer!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr Elmer has been working with me for over a year and I'm confident he will not give up until he finds the solution to my health condition. He's dedicated and passionate!

Dr. Roger R. Elmer, DC, FICSB's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Elmer has been a Chiropractor for the last 19 years and has been practicing Spinal Correction for the last 14 years and is a Board-Qualified Functional Neurologist. One of the things his patients love most about him, aside from his witty sense of humor, is his passion for helping people. He studies on average 4-6 hours a day, so that he can always have the most up-to-date knowledge and technology to improve the well-being of his patients. He loves doing what others say is impossible. He has made a reputation nationwide for taking care of difficult cases Dr. Elmer is a Mentor to other Doctors around the United States helping them become better Pettibon Parishioners. He is the President of the North American Scoliosis Initiative; A Fellow in the International Chiropractic Scoliosis Board; Certified in the Pettibon System; a Certified Pettibon System Instructor. His favorite hobby is spending time with his grandchildren.

• English

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1992)
  • Arizona State University