Ratings for Dr. Corinna A. Cooper

Dr. Cooper delivered both my children, both were pregnancies with minor complications, and she was consistently caring and reassuring. She is very thorough, but calm and nonalarmist. Her office used to run a bit behind schedule, but they have streamlined some things, and this is rarely an issue now, in my experience. She is very patient and informative, and very accessible. I would recommend her to anybody seeking an OB-GYN.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Cooper has been my doctor for 6 years. She makes you feel comfortable during the most uncomfortable doctors visit of the year. She has put me to ease during my pregnancy. Even when she running late she gives me her full attention. She genuinely seems excited and happy about my pregancy and I know she does this day in and out. I've recommended her to 4 of my friends and no complaints thus far.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Great doctor and very caring. Answered all of my questions and the those of my wife.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr Cooper makes this undesirable task a confortable one and is very professional.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Been going to her 5 years. She cares about you and answers all questions you may have.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Dr. Cooper is awesome and has helped me through some very tough times. She is very good at what she does and I appreciate her help more than she'll ever know.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Dr. Corinna A. Cooper's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Oxford