Ratings for Dr. Ronald G. Kludo

My experience has been very positive. No wait time and was able to discuss my problems to the Dr. fully. He does not hurry you in and out. Very pleasent man and he listens to all you to say .

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

He is a terrible Doctor who is angry and confused. He yells at everyone. His entire staff is afraid of him. He does not know the latest in medicine and things if your reg blood work is ok he will then you have nothing wrong with you and he will not go further to treat you and find what the problem is. He is horrible. Thank god I left him. He also does not know how to behave. He has tantrums in his office and screams at his patients. He is a mental case.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

His nurse is not very friendly which I could tolerate but she also is inefficient which is not acceptable. She argued with me over an Rx refill and made an appointment for a refferal with the wrong kind of doctor and also gave me incorrect information about a particular lab's procedures. Dr. Kludo is always in a hurry and does not seem to want to spend much time answering my health questions.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2010

Dr.Kludo has been my doctor for a couple of years now and I could not ask for a better doctor. he is patient, understanding, compasionate and most of all he takes his time with you and listens to your medical problems and needs. I have also had treatments with botox and restylain and have been very happy eith my progress. I must say he is one of the best.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2007

Dr Kludo has been my doctor for years and is always there for me. He calls in prescriptions quyickly and is very caring and kind and funny.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Dr. Kludo has always been the most caring and thorough physician that I have ever had as a physician. He cares about every patient and treats all of his patients very well as well as being the most caring doctor. I certainly rate him the BEST.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007

Complained of mild chest pains, told me I was too young for it to be cardiovascular and to quit smoking. Called and asked for prescription change, had to make repeated phone calls over several days to get a reply.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2006

Dr. Ronald G. Kludo's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1976)

First Health Network