Ratings for Dr. Mustafa Sabai

Dr. Sabaii is a good dentist, however, he can be very arrogant and degrading to his staff. He also talks down to his patients at times when he gets frustrated. Other times, he is jovial, calm and very considerate. He really should take a chill pill and pay attention and not reprimand his staff in front of his patients especially while he's working on them. His staff, especially Addie are the nicest, considerate and caring person I've ever met. Dr. Sabaii if you read this pay attention to what all your clients are saying on here. You need to calm it down.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

The doctor has no knowledge what so ever ...made appointment visited him worst experience .....what a D bag

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Been in pain for 2 weeks, called the office left my message around 6 am. Here it is 1:56 pm, still no return call. Find out that the tooth they needed to "root canal" had already been done! I have had so many I forgot which ones have been done. Dentist who was able to get me in today said, redoing a root canal isn't worth it for anyone unless the Dr is looking for the $$. Was recommended to have tooth pulled. Not going back to capital dental, although I will greatly miss my addie

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

He doesn't listen to the patients and rather does whatever he wants without consulting. He is ver degrading. However, i have seen him with other patients and when he sees a patient who is a doctor his mood and attitude changes significantly. If you don't like people don't work in a health profession!! The dental hygniest seemed annoyed and couldn't wait to get out of the office. Overall poor experience. Will find another doctor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

I am not at all pleased with my experience with this dentist. I have never had a medical professional contradict himself so many times in my life. Every time I talk to him it's a different story, a different spin. I do not believe he cares at all about what is best for the patient, but rather what is quickest and easiest doe him while making him the most amount of money.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

He is dishonest and unprofessional Doctor. He can be punisher in Guantanamo. He is rushing me about mt teeth and price. He Freud me about the actual price.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

He's very profisional , have a very funny time with him and No pain

Submitted January 11, 2013

Dr Mustafa Sabai is the most unprofessional, uncaring, and arrogant dentist I have ever encounter. I was in great discomfort after a procedure for a crown prep on a tooth that appeared on X-ray to need a RCT and bridge work. I suffer through a bruised jaw, inflamation of the gumline, two grueling tray impressions, and a Dental Assistant (who was new to the office) not prepare with my case, making my visits very uncomfortable. Dr. Sabai should have been more honest about this non-restorable tooth. An Endodonist has recommend a tooth extraction and bridge, so I will be able to have a normal bite. I will not recommend Dr. Sabai to anyone who may have a complicated case like I had; in order to save money for me, he cause me frustration, pain, and suffering. The staff at Capital Dental Care were caring, patient and highly professional. Dr. Sabai could learn alot from these wonderful women: Veronica Snyder,Denal Hygienist, Adelaida Corchado, Dental Assistant, and Evi Sandoval, Administration Coodinator...thanks ladies.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Dr. Sabai is a wonderful person. He truly cared about my well being, gave me honest advice and seemingly perfect fillings. Also, he could have given me more expensive work, and instead, he chose to do what was best for my individual case and my wallet. An ethical dentist with morals that go beyond the office setting.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

The dentist doesnt consult with you regarding what needs to be done, he does whatever he wants without telling you. Rushing you. Doesnt address any concerns you might have he leaves the room while u are still i the chair. I would not recommend him

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012