Ratings for Dr. Eric Travis

For years, top rheumatologists and orthopedic doctors have advised me there is nothing they can do for my arthritic joints except prescribe anti-inflammatory and pain medication, and when the pain becomes too much, fuse the joint. I am an active person and want the use of all my digits, so this has been unacceptable to me. I've also been told there is nothing anyone can do to slow the progression of arthritis to other joints. Luckily, I consulted Dr. Travis. He immediately suggested the first level of treatment would be a non-invasive laser and advised me to try that before resorting to levels 2 and 3 ; injections and surgery. There was A lot He Could Do vs the Nothing We Can Do advice. Even after the first laser treatment That Day and for the 3 weeks prior to the next treatment, I felt marked relief which was even greater after the second treatment. The laser treatment is PAINLESS and lasts only a few moments. The inflammation and pain are MUCH LESS. I am able to dance, hike and do everything else that I enjoy or need to do in life. I am very grateful and most HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Travis. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH, DR. TRAVIS!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr. Travis is the best surgeon I have encountered. I have had 2 failed bunionectomies from 2 different doctors. He fixed their mistakes and I am back to living a normal athletic life. I highly recommend!

Submitted February 5, 2015

The best surgery I could have asked for. My ankle pain was evaluated by 2 local orthopedic surgeons and they wanted to fuse my ankle. Dr. Travis, knowing that sports were important to me, preferred to use more advanced methods including arthroscopy. I am running pain free. The best doctor I have. I highly recommend.

Submitted November 17, 2014

Eric Travis did unneeded surgery causing permanent nerve damage. I'm still in pain 7 years later.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

I am diabetic. 4 years ago I was hospitalized with. A badly infected foot. My primary physician and the orthapedic surgeon wanted to amputate my leg to knee. Dr Travis was the podiatrist on call. He was calm and had and extremely comforting maner. He felt it would be possible to just amputate my big toe. He was a specialist in wound care. My primary Dr. srongly disagreed and said I would have to have my leg amputated, amputating the toe would just prolong the inevitable. I went with Dr. Travis, it took about six months of what seemed to me extremely complicated wound care but eventually my foot healed. Plus he is easy to talk to and is patient. Bottom line he saved my leg.

Submitted September 30, 2014

Incredible experience and incredible doctor. I had a condition that required surgery and my experience and results were flawless. I am so happy with my feet now and I can run again. Thank you Dr. Travis for all your help. Such a nice doctor who truly cares and helped me for which I will be forever grateful.

Submitted April 1, 2014

This doctor changed my life and career as a ballerina. I had terrible bunions and ingrown nails and trusted that he would treat the problem after several opinions. He exceeded my expectations! I am dancing at a professional level and am recommending Dr. Travis to anyone who is having difficulty with their feet. He is extremely caring and I am very thankful I found him!

Submitted November 20, 2013

Went to Dr. Travis and found out my pain and burning in my right foot was Morton's Neuroma, which was caused by my excess wearing of high heels. He performed the simple procedure to correct it. The pain decreased slowly but surely. After any type of surgery, nerves take some time to heal. It has been 6 years now and I haven't had any problems and I don't wear the super high heals any more but that is mostly because of my age. Now, I have an issue with my left foot, x-rays say it is a bone spur. Unfortunately, I don't have the same insurance but if I did I would go right back to Dr. Travis. He treats you with respect and understanding.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

I came in for the "simple procedure" of ingrown toenails. It has now been a year and a half and I still haven't healed!!!! This was supposed to be about a week to heal! yeah right!! I'm in so much pain and this procedure has ruined my nails! They look and feel horrible and I can't wear closed toe shoes! I'm beyond upset and frustrated. I wish I had never even let anyone touch them. This has been nothing but a nightmare and I just don't know what to do. Can't even workout as it's hellish to even have socks on!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Office needs remodeling. Staff friendly but inefficient. Dr. gave advise contrary to conventional wisdom, gave inconsistent advice, very little treatment actually provided, and I was billed for services either not received or was told I would not be billed for. I would not recommend him and will not return.

Submitted October 19, 2013

Dr. Eric Travis's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Los Alamitos, CA