Ratings for Dr. Jason W. Eaton

Dr. Eaton is a great Dentist and we love going to him. He is so kind & very gentle. The Cerec machine is up to date technology and is a sevice to us!! My crown & onlays were made in a lot less time than what it used to take. I made the arrangement for one of mine to be done the same day! As we've always been taught about everything in life "you get what you pay for". I will pay for great service!!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Nice office and friendly staff. I like that Dr. Eaton is thorough, but at the same time very conservative.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2010

Told me I needed new crowns. I waited and went to another doctor on my next check up and my crowns were fine.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

The dentist never looked at my teeth, he looked at photos of them on his computer. He said I needed several new crowns (he has a crown machine) it would cost me a large amount of money. I got a second opinion. My restorations were fine and I was told they would last me many more years because they had been done well by my previous dentist before Eton. I think he was trying to pay off his CEREC machine I understand they are quite pricey. Also how can you tell someone's overall dental health if you don't look at the living tissue??? He is NOT a good dentist!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

The best dentist I've been to. His office is clean and new. The staff treat you like they've known you forever, and really care. Dr. Eaton is truly a nice guy. I walked in with a broken tooth that needed a crown, and he was able to complete it all in one appointment, with no pain. I have friends who go to him also, and they like him as much as I do.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

He is very good with my 6 year ols and me, I am terrified of Denists and he makes me very comfortable

flag | Submitted March 8, 2007

This dentist performed unnecessary services that were not covered by insurance, and wanted to perform several other unnecessary services, but my husband got up and walked out. We had just moved and this was the dentist covered by our insurance. We visited our regular dentist and he agreed that the procedures were unnecessary. We tried to talk to him about our charges and he refused to even talk to us. This dentist is just out to pad his pocket at consumer expense.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2006