Ratings for Dr. Kerry R. Crone

My son has been a patient of Dr. Crone's for 16 years now. Dr. Crone saved my son's life more than once. He even took the time to check my second son when we were afraid he was born with the same condition his older brother has. Because of Dr. Crone and his staff my son is now a healthy active 16 year old. There aren't enough words in any language to express how grateful I am that Dr. Crone came into our lives. His hands do God's work.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Great doc, very honest. Was our 3rd opinion on our daughters condition (after seeing docs in Columbus and Cleveland) Dr. Crone had the best and most practical approach!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

An amazing doctor with an incredible knowledge about Chiari. I would take my children no where else. We are blessed to have found him! He has done surgery on my son and I can promise you that he looks outside the box and takes that extra step.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

Took wonderful care of my son prior, during and post surgery. I was provided with every possible detail in terms of what the condition could cause and what the procedure involved. He and his staff answered every concern or question I had.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008

when dealing w/chiari, dr. crone and cchmc is NOT the facility to be at! our child had fluid on the brain and a critical brainstem problem which was ignored for a year. when we brought it to their attention, they refused to see us anymore! look up specialists in chiari, i have attended nat'l. conferences and he is NOT an expert though he says he is.....run from there if it is chiari related!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

I had hydrocephalus and Dr. Crone operated on me immediately. I am so thankful to him for saving my life! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

Wonderful Doctor! He removed my son's brain tumor 6yrs ago. He checked on him all the time in the hospital, answered all our questions and if a problem or concern arose, he immediately set up an appt for him to come in. He is very caring and always has the time to answer questions etc..

flag | Submitted December 15, 2007

Missed diagnoses of severe ICP. My daughter could have been left blind or died

flag | Submitted August 9, 2007

In 1991 my daughter had a very large malignant brain tumor. Dr. Crone saved her life. I was a single mother with no help, he was very good to us after the surgery also. My nephew also had a brain tumor three years prior, he was his surgeon also. Putting your child life into someones hands for brain surgery is a very hard thing. She had another brain surgery for a bleed in 1998, also Dr. Crone. I couldn't imagine any one else but him. I thank God for him.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

This doctor is very good. He operated on my son and brought him back to me, when I thought the worst was going to happen. I would definitely recommend this surgeon to anyone. Thanks Dr. Crone!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2006

Dr. Kerry R. Crone's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal