Ratings for Dr. Luis A. Naranjo

Due to a terrible back pain I didn’t have a choice but to consult with a chiropractor, I didn’t know what to expect since is my first time treating with a chiropractor, however they were very nice and made me feel very comfortable and left the office feeling sooooo much better. I highly recommend Dr. Naranjo to anyone who is in need of a chiropractic treatment.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I have only gone to this office once, but it was an appointment I will never forget. To begin with the waiting area is extremely messy, there are magazines and newspapers scattered all over the place and the bathrooms are just a million times worse. I waited at least an hour to see the doctor in the waiting area and then another 40 to 45 minutes in the consultation room, and this isn't even the whole appointment.The staff weren't rude until till it was time for me to pay, the girl in the front continued to argue with me about my insurance, constantly rolled her eyes and had a very condescending tone. But I could over see all of those imperfections if the environment at the office wasn't so hostile. When I went he stormed up to the front and began yelling at one of his workers very loudly and in front of many patients. Overall my experience there was unsatisfactory and I would not recommended it to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I have been treating with Dr. Naranjo for three years and I love the excellent care I receive from him and his wonderful staff. They have always been very accommodating with my schedule and can answer any question I have in a very professional manner. I recommend this office to anyone in need of chiropractic care

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Best chiropractor out there. He will do whatever it takes to get you better.

Submitted August 11, 2014

I have known Dr Naranjo for many years. However, in the last few years, I have been disappointed in him and have watched as his practice has become unorganized and uncaring. His appointments run up to a hour late, and he seems uninterested in his work. He kept treating me for a back injury, despite the fact I was showing no improvement. I believe he just wanted to keep draining my insurance benefits. When I finally asked him to explain why I was not getting better, he had no answer. He should have referred me back to my primary care physician long before he ran out my insurance benefits. During business hours, he is taking classes to become a MD, via video link, and the classes are disrupting his practice. His staff has low morale, and one girl is very rude when she discusses payments and future appointments. The office is overdue for a deep cleaning. I no longer trust Dr Naranjo and refuse to deal with the aggressive nasty rude behavior of his staff member.

Submitted June 29, 2014