Ratings for Dr. Kenneth B. Gautier

The office is not very clean. Long waits. Front staff is very rude and not professional. I liked him a lot at first though but when my daughter became very congested and sick for months now, I took her several times wanting answers. They never would run any CBC to find our if she had a bacterial or viral infection. He was never concerned until I took her to someone else. After that, I came back to him. He was very rude and yelled at me for talking her to someone else. I literally had to ask him to perform a CBC which should have been one of the first things he did instead of a RSV test. She was wheezing so he gave her a breathing treatment but did not check O2 stats before and after. He told me she had bronchitis but then back tracked and said there is no way of knowing if she did or not and became angry whenever my friend said that's what she thought my daughter had. Poor listening skills also. Horrible bedside manor.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

I have known Dr. Ken B. Gautier, MD for several years. He is without a doubt the best pediatrician that I know. He is very kind, funny, and ethical. His clinical skills are very difficult to find in today's world. He has amassed an amazing knowledge base over many years of experience. If you want to see the best pediatrician in this area then see Dr. Gautier. Physicians are a lot of pressure to see patients faster and faster. This is not by choice.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Some of the staff are very friendly and others, although not rude, are not so much. The facilities seem clean and well maintained, especially the Southaven location, which is newer. The locations are easy to find, and somewhat convenient for us. The wait time is a bit much, even with an appointment. Although Dr. Gautier is generally lighthearted, approachable and seems to give thorough evalutions, you feel like he is rushed and sometimes seems a bit scattered (searching for equipment, etc). I liked Dr. Gautier at first when I had to take my older two children and we were just treating for colds/common ailments. However, when my youngest was born, my whole opinion changed. Dr. Gautier was not very supportive of me breastfeeding (was pushing formula feeding) and gave me advice that contradicted all lactation consultants, experienced breastfeeding mothers and my own instict. He became disrespectful and arrogant when he disagreed with our decision to delay vaccinating.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Doctor is great, however, the wait time in a clinic - not so much

flag | Submitted November 26, 2011

I love Dr.Gautier. He made sure to answer all my questions and concerns. He gave me all the information I needed for my son. He was nice and polite. He is the best I've seen!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Dr. Kenneth B. Gautier's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Senatobia, MS