Ratings for Dr. Daniel B. Jobe

I went to Dr. Jobe for at least 10 years before retiring and moving out of town. Found him to be very friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and attentive to my needs. Thankfully, he picked up on a little change in my prostate (PSA was ok)and recommended me to a urologist. I had cancer that was already a 7 on Gleason scale (out of 10). This just since my last physical a year earlier. I probably owe my life to Dr. Jobe for being cautious and following up. Had surgery within a few weeks and have been cancer free for the past 5+ years.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2011

This dr is rude, doesn't know how to listen.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Needs anger management classes, needs to do what he tells his patients and not change after they leave. Has endincrinology on his sign but refers patients to another one.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

Dr. Jobe was acusatory, judgemental, and unprofessional. Two of his female staff in separate incidents were incompetent.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

I have been a patient for many years. They are so willing to answer questions and help you in any way they can. I am very thankful I chose this office for my health care.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2007

Dr. Daniel B. Jobe's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jamestown, NC