Ratings for Dr. Naveen Tipirneni

Brought my husband to see him for bad neck pain. He spent time to talk to us, examined him, and went through on model what was going on. He did an injection (cervical epidural) which has given him great relief. He is able to do more at work (DH works as a police officer) with less pain. I and my husband are quite happy with his care and am glad we chose the doctor. Always a bit scary when you are signing up to have an injection in the neck. My husband agrees with the other poster who said the injection did not hurt from Dr. Tip. He heard from friend's on the force who went to other docs and only scared him on what to expect. No surprise he is good as he trained at Harvard!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Not sure what the folks below experienced, but mine was quite different. My doc referred to him for my low back pain and am glad she did. After 2 weeks and one injection later I am 90% better!! His bedside manner is great and the injection did not hurt at all (to my surprise :)) I would have no problem recommending to him to others . In fact, I am bringing my wife in to see him on the next visit!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Went for consultation with Dr. Tipirneni. Having cervical pain. Physician wanted to do epidural in office. Was offended when I would not consent. I continued to ask more questions about the procedure and at one point his response was you would not understand just GOOGLE it.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Dr does not return phone calls. Tells you to call for results but won't tell you anything. Orders an $18,000 test ( yes $18g) and took 3 phone calls to the office for someone to call you back to get your results. Does not refill prescriptions. Beware of him prescribing you meds then leaving you hanging in pain. It is impossible to communicate with him unless you are in the office for an appointment. My impression is that this is very unprofessional of any doctor.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

horrible bedside manner. doesn't care if you're in pain. doesn't discuss cost effectiveness so watch your wallet if your insurance isn't the absolute best!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012