Ratings for Dr. Brenda J. Geddis-Comrie

My Dr retired,transferring his practice to Dr.Geddis-Comrie with Harrington Physician Services. Appointments were made for checkups six months out for my husband and me. A few weeks before these appointments we both came down with a severe respiratory infection.When I called the office I was told the Doctor did not have time but I could see the office nurse practitioner. I left my number for a call back but each time a call was placed the office used a different number than what I gave them. It took three days for me to finally see the nurse practitioner. When my husband called to see the doctor the office staff told him they were not accepting new patients even though his physical appointment (after a six month wait) was in two weeks. If this practice was full they have the right to refuse new patients but they should have told us when we scheduled the physicals and not when we really needed their services. Very poor customer service and we get to start over with another office.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Dr. Brenda J. Geddis-Comrie's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

GHI