Ratings for Dr. Marc J. PARNES

Dr.Marc Parnes is very attentive a very capable listener who responds to his patients,concerns.He spends time examining the patients.He has a,very dedicated friendly staff.Dr.Parnes saved my husbands life we thought he had a mild problem.Dr.Parnes insisted my husband get a stress test that day.It saved his life he needed a,triple bypass! We a greatful Dr.Parnes is so intellegent and thorough he doesn't rush you out of an examine room...My husband Jimi won't go to another dr! Debra L.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

These people are haters Dr Parnes is a great doctor he saved my life the staff is ok the office is an old office that has been in the neighborhood for 75 yrs and he treats his patients very good spends a lot of time with them and helps them

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Knowledgeable caring and helped me a lot I was well cared for and he answered all my questions he was patient and kind

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

The staff is terrible! they mess up paperwork and discuss patients info out loud, very unprofessional. The office is filthy and outdated. The physical therapy is a joke! The doctor has the moron office workers giving therapy with ancient equipment, there is no therapist in that office! Do yourself a favor and stay far away from this dump!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I call the office for appts bllod,work and when I am I'll the,office staff is very friendly professional and helpful.Dr.Parnes is extremely knowledgeable and caring..he actually urged me to get a stress test and the test revealed I had a heart issue...wow Thank You Dr.Parnes

Submitted April 6, 2017

Really terrible experience. Incompetent staff. Low class. I would treat myself before coming back.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

The worst office I have ever been to. Both staff and doctor are nasty. If they were the last office on earth I would not go back to them.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Had appointment at 9am when the office opened and was not see until 10:20. Dr. did not even walk in the door until 9:45. Would never go back. Once I was seen felt like I was in a factory and they were just trying to get people in and out.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. Marc J. PARNES's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1997)

First Health Network