Ratings for Dr. Dhirendra Das

My grandfather was under the care of Dr. Das for almost 17 years. Unfortunately, Dr. Das was very neglectful in the fact that he did not bother to do the proper scans and tests that should have been done to monitor my grandpa's conditions. My grandfather ended up having a silent heart attack and has had a lot of problems with his heart that could have and should have been caught and taken care of years ago. Now, he has to live with damage done to his heart from this heart attack and other issues related to his heart. Thankfully he is still with us, but the damage in not repairable. I highly urge anyone thinking about going to this doctor to find someone who cares about their patients and who takes time with them to do the correct tests and take care of issues properly. I am truly concerned about others going to this doctor, as apparently he has a very high number of patients that get readmitted into the hospital, because of the fact that he just does a quick check on them. My hope to is help someone else before it is too late, like the problems my grandfather's going through now. This man clearly needs to retire!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017