Ratings for Dr. Aaron S. Jordan

He constantly changes his mind. He doesn't listen well. He misses a lot of things and I really don't believe that he knows what he is doing. He's careless! He can even have an attitude at times! You are better off seeing a different cardiologist!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

My mom fell hit here head on the rim of one of those big trucks. She told him about it he asked her how she felt. Well she told him she was okay, and that was that. She is 82 yrs old, I would think that he would and should of done more then ask her how she felt. A few weeks later when she couldn't even lift herself up and had bad headaches we went to urgent care, becuase I believed she needed to see a different doctor, we found he didn't even mention in her records that she fell and hit her head. Which I heard was par for the course. She has been diagnosed with brain cancer, and it is fast growing and aggresive. He treats alot of elderly people what he doesn't care why they fall? OR DOES HE EVEN CARE. HEY MAYBE THATS WHAT CAUSED HER TO FALL THAT MASSIVE TUMOR ON HER BRAIN. YOU THINK?

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Avoid at all costs! His staff is completely incompetent and insensitive and I would barely rate him above inept. The only positive thing I can say about him is that he is good about referring patients to specialists. I asked him to go over the results of my mother's CT scan and all he did was read to us from the report. I had to repeatedly ask him to explain to us in plain English what the report was saying. His communication with his staff seems to be poor and they don't seem to have a clue what they are doing. We have been given a lot of misinformation from them. Plus I've heard him tell them to do one thing and they then end up doing something completely different.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

Well, I say he saved my 53 year old husbands life. Since that acquaintance, he is pretty matter a fact about heart disease. I think his specialty might be to save a life when a lifetime of habits or genetics catches up to you. I wish he would promote good a good diet, but he has much more confidense in medications to control cholesterol. So far, so good. It has been 4 years since he put a stent in my husbands heart.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

My father was a patient of Dr. Jordan's for years. He had good experiences up until about 3 years ago. My father's PSA level tested high and Dr. Jordan did not follow up on it, or inform my father about it, until another doctor brought it to his attention 6 months later. My dad was subsequently diagnosed with prostate cancer. A couple of months ago, he sent my father for a CT-scan because he had been having memory loss and loss of balance. When my father went back to get the results, Dr. Jordan told him that something showed up, but it was nothing important. My father finally switched to a new doctor in the same facility and when he looked at the CT-scan results he informed us that my father had been having minor strokes. I hardly call that "nothing important".

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

Helpful and a good listener.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2006

Subspeciality: Cardiologist. Somewhat shy, but very attentive to our needs. Conservative in treatment, not a pill-pusher, but is careful to insist on follow-up or referral to other specialists. He was a bit slow picking up on one issue, but once we pressed the matter, he acted with due haste and a good understanding of the issues. Although he is a very busy doctor and is sometimes less than punctual in meeting appointments, he takes time to speak with us and to fully understand our issues. Good communicator. Has a good staff, but his office manager (Stella) is a drill sergeant. He is strongly recommended; Stella is not.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2006

Dr. Aaron S. Jordan's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal