Ratings for Dr. Donald T. Norby

Love Dr. Norby & his entire staff! They are always so kind & helpful. Dr. Norby has a special way of making my children feel at ease.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

I LOVE Dr. Norby and his staff! I used him as a child and now take my daughter to him. The waiting room is set up with a nice area for the kids to play. The wait time is a little long, but I get to watch my daughter play with other kids so it's alot like taking her to the park. When you go back with your child the office is set up perfectly, very colorful with stuffed animals with large teeth everywhere. The hygienist explained to my 3 year old everything she was going to be doing, and on a level she could understand. After Dr. Norby was finished he stayed and explained everything to me while the hygienist took my daughter to get her sticker, balloon, and toy. This was her first dental experience and since we have been home today she has been using the toothbrush, toothpaste, and floss she was given. Dr. Norby and his staff made a 3 year old excited about brushing her teeth. If you are looking for a great experience for your child I highly recommend Dr. Norby and his staff!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Dr. Norby was fine but his hygenist was not kid-friendly at all for my two-year-old's first visit. She did not introduce herself or try to explain what she was going to do. She held him down like an animal and got the job done. Thankfully my son and I have a very trusting relationship and I managed to smooth things over. Very disappointing experience.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

The best pediatric dentist I have every seen this this area.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

He is an extremely busy dentist but of course gets things done. I'm almost neutral with him, he scheduled my sons cavity to be filled but told me he needed no pain management or any kind of sedation. My son is 2!!!! I hate cavities and I know my son does too and I would NEVER get a cavity filled without pain medicine or at least some sort of sedation. Thats the only bad experience I've had with him and have been taking my 3 children to him for 3 years.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010