Ratings for Dr. Keith W. Harris

Dr.K.Harris is a gift from GOD.He saved my life 4 yrs.ago. I'm a 44 yr.old woman who caught swain flu. If it wasnt for Dr.Harris I would not be here today. GOD has put him in my path for a reason. He still takes care of me today.He has done so much for me above and beyond the call of duty. He is a passionate dr. who believes in what he is doing. He believes in his patients. His staff is wonderful. Couldnt be nicer, very helpful. Love each one of them.Dr.K.Harris is not just my Dr. he is a friend for life. Love you !!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr. Harris is a compassionate, caring & knowledgeable Dr. He saved my Mom's life by integrating new medicines & therapy into her daily routine. He truly cares about his patience & I know my Mom eternally grateful to him for not only saving her life, but improving the quality of her life. The staff could not be more friendly or caring either. It doesn't just take the Dr. to run an office & the staff has made the experience all that much better. Thank you Dr. Harris & staff for your wonderful gift.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr. Keith W. Harris's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Port Jefferson, NY