Ratings for Dr. Kim L. Eastes

I love Dr. Kim. Best chiropractor I have ever been to. I would pay $100 dollars to see her, but she only charges $20. Awesome.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr. Kim is fantastic! She is very honest, kind and knowledgeable. You get in and out quickly and feel better than ever! This is not your typical chriopractor office, Dr. Kim runs a unique office that seems to work well for not only her but all of her patients.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Love Dr.Kim. She doesn't keep me coming back three times a week for the rest of my life. She is cheaper than my co/pay at $20 for an adjustment. Love her. Best Adjustment ever!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Wow-I finally found my kind of Chiropractor. Dr. Kim is a small office and is on a cash basis. Her Office call is $20. Thank you Dr. Kim for helping me-my back feels great.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Dr. Kim is the most compassionate chiropractor I have been to. Her adjustments are gentle and easy. She does not put you on the 3 times a week for the rest of your life schedule. I appreciate her as she values my time. Best ever.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

Very friendly and does an amazing job adjusting me! Love dr Kim!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

Dr. Kim L. Eastes's Credentials

• Cleveland Chiropractic College - Kansas City (Grad. 1988)

Oxford