Ratings for Dr. William W. Ting

I wasted a lot of money on laser treatments that did absolutely nothing for me. At first they told me it should only take one treatment. Then when it didn't work, they told me it would take some more so I went ahead and signed up for more treatments. After spending thousands of dollars, I"m no better and actually worse. They really didn't know what to say to me. So after all these treatments and spending a lot of money, I'm worse off than I was before. They clearly do not know what they are doing. They're really taking advantage of a lot of people and ripping them off of their hard earned money. Con artist and rip-off.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

DR. Ting is a very knowledgeable Doctor and will go the extra mile for his patients. My 13 year old son had a "mosaic" wart on his finger. (his pediatrician took one look at it and said "ugh" he needs to go to a dermatologist.) It basically surrounded the cuticle on one of this finger's. It is a rather difficult wart to treat or get rid of but Dr. Ting was able to do the job.You can't even tell he ever had a wart. Best dermatologist ever!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Extremely knowledgeable in the latest and best in skin care. Has the right balance of competence and compassion... treats each patient like a family!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

Takes care of my family like his own. One of the best in the San Francisco Bay Area!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2008

Dr. William W. Ting's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in San Ramon, CA