Ratings for Dr. Rebecca A. Faunce

Dr. Faunce and her Palm Coast staff are exceptional. I look forward to all my appointments so that I can catch up with the Doctor and her staff. Dr. Faunce is very professional and skilled. She is also very personable. Her staff members are so accommodating, caring, and friendly. The office atmosphere is always positive and cheerful. Dr. Faunce is the only orthodontist I would recommend in the northeast Florida area.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

dr faunce and her staff are outstanding! my children love going in to the office as they have little games from time to time, stickers. Small things but important to kids. Friendly environment and the office manager really works with you for your needs. I would highly recommend this orthodontist.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Miss Julie the office manager is very thorough Patient and works very well with schedules. I have had three children go through Dr faunces Office for braces and miss Julie is far the best office manager I have seen. The staff is helpful and friendly. The doctor is very thorough and between the two offices I can always be seen. The Damon braces have worked wonderfully for my children. You're very helpful and friendly and a positive environment I would highly recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

The office manager miss Cohen was amazing. Her explanation of payment in program was very thorough. I came in with crooked teeth and they are looking wonderful doctor Faunce is doing a wonderful job. I would highly recommend her

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Helpful and friendly staff. Positive experience. She really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

You may go into her office with the feeling that Dr. Faunce cares. You will pay every month but never see her more than 8/10 weeks a visit. You will have emergencies. She won't be around and Blame you! Someone else will do her job but she'll charge you the extra buck. It will be your fault after all. "One tooth that kept chipping and your only desire to fix it permanently by fixing your bite rather than spending $200.00 for your dentist to bond it every 6 mnths." afterall dentist recommended ortho. Wrong Orthodontist! You will come out with damage that will cost you your teeth, the extra $ she charged you for to break you will cost you more than you imagined. She robs insurance companies and you. In the end you regret trusting her. She likes the blame game because she knows she is at fault.

Submitted July 17, 2014

I had my braces done by Dr. Faunce. I am very happy with her and her office. The staff was always fun and friendly. I had the damon braces and they were great. I am so happy with my new smile. My teeth before treatment were very crooked and now they are perfect! I am now in retainers and I enjoy going back for my check-ups. I dont miss my braces but I do miss going to see everyone at the office! I really felt like they cared about me and they worked to build a relationship with each patient.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I was warned that Dr. Faunce cut corner$ whenever she could. I went to her because she was a family friend. I should have listened to our original orthodontist (switched because we moved). I have never been so disappointed after spending so much money. The lady in the front office with the dark hair was great. There was one lady in the back who corrected Dr. Faunce and agreed that I had been having the crocked-tooth-complaint for 6 months, while Dr. Faunce did nothing. I thought the girl was going to get fired because she embarrassed Dr. Faunce in front of us. Dr. Faunce is hardly ever in the office... it seems like the tech. does her work while she enjoys the money. We are now finishing treatment at a different orthodontist.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

I am very happy with her care very knowledgeable and staff are great

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

She was my orthodontist, and I must say, I wish I had never met her. She sucked at everything she did, i hope you never have to see her! Oh, not to mention, one of her little helpers unched me in the mouth on acciedent.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011