Ratings for Dr. Renee S. Melfi

I consider her just another medical fraudster. Stay away if you know better. Time to label them what they are. A complete fraud.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Dr. Melfi is extremely educated and got right to my core problem. I am a newer patient after going to other Pain practices in Syracuse. I was not treated like a number at RSM Medicine like other places. I didn't want to be put on a million drugs and ignored. Dr. Melfi has a philosophy that doesn't include pill popping. She wants to find the core of your issue. If you want to be treated to have an excellent quality of life then she is your doc! If you want drugs, stay away, this isnt' your office

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I've been a patient for 5 years and have never had any poor experiences like below. Never booted from an appointment or told to have acupuncture. She is exceptional and so is her care. I refer my friends and family to her whenever they need someone to help manage their pain and not get all doped up like the other pain center in syracuse does. THAT is not care, that is a kickback from drug companies and a way to see 40 patients a day!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I didn't get to see the Doctor who was too busy to see me.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

She refused to give me any medicines for my pain unless I would let her do acupuncture which my insuranse didn't cover.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Overall terrible experience. She was rude and refused to see me anymore becuase I wouldn't let her put a stimulator in my back.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

very knowledgeable and skilled at pain management. Straight forward and no nonsense. Good support staff. Helped me with my pain. I would recommend her without reservation.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013