Ratings for Dr. Joseph W. Strangarity

Very poor service. Numerous times they failed to bill my insurance. I got the runaround with getting some test results once. When I went to transfer doctors, my new doctor sent a form over to them requesting my records twice. 1 month later they send me a statement in the mail telling me that there's a fee for transferring my records. Seriously, you couldn't have told me that sooner? DO NOT GO THERE!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Not very helpful when it comes down to questions you ask about your diagnosis. Very pro medicine,i get strep throat at least once every two months. He just puts me on antibiotics, im talking to an ENT doctor on Tuesday to see about taking my tonsils out, which is a normal procedure if you get strep throat a lot. He never suggested surgery he just put me on meds which isn't good for the body. Very terrible scheduling, you must call between certain times in order to get a app. Other than that he is a friendly guy, im just looking for someone who is willing to look at different options other than meds and who has better scheduling.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Dr. Joseph W. Strangarity's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Providence