Ratings for Dr. Evan C. Merrill

I was very impressed with the entire staff and felt very well taken care of with every visit. I am so happy with the outcome of my left foot surgery and will definatly be having my right foot fixed as soon as Im fully recovered. Dr Merrill is very caring and took the time to listen to me and answer any and all questions I had. I have already sent a friend of mine to him for feet issues and would recomend him to anybody in need of foot care. Thankyou Dr Merrill and staff

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I had the misfortune to spend almost a year with some broken toes, crutches ,walking boots, pulsed electromagnetic therapy, pins and plates and I can honestly say I was very blessed to be in the care of Dr. Merrill and his staff. I would refer everyone to him without any reservations, he is a very compassionate Physician and listens to his patient and you always feel he has your best interests and health in mind. Thank you Dr. Merrill and Eva!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

First visit with Dr. Merrill. Impressed with staff and doctor. Procedure was painless for ingrown nail. Very accommodating to my needs as a stroke survivor. I would highly recommend Dr. Merrill. Don Pettit

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

After years of wearing orthotics, my foot pain made full time work painful. Dr. Merrill patiently discussed all the options to correct my bunion. I decided on a bunionectomy with 1st metatarsal head osteotomy. I never felt that he was trying to get me to decide on surgery. But, I received a great result and was back at work in six weeks. This surgery was not as painful as I expected post op.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Dr. Merrill performed a big toe fusion on me. The outcome has been amazing. I never imagined it would go this well and I would be so pain free. I highly recommend him as a surgeon and would also like to comment on his wonderful staff. Everyone I have talked to in the office has been amazingly helpful and attentive.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Dr. Evan C. Merrill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Merrill began his undergraduate education by studying architecture at the Montgomery College in Rockville, MD. He later moved to study at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah to finish his undergraduate work in microbiology. He then attended the California College of Podiatric Medicine where he obtained his Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine. He completed his two year residency program in San Francisco and Pheonix before starting his private practice in Pullman, Washinton. In 1999, he moved to Medford, OR where he currently practices at Southern Oregon Foot & Ankle, LLC. Dr. Merrill is a running enthusiast and uses his experience to help athletes with their foot and ankle injuries. He also loves to go fly fishing and spending time with his family.

• English

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Tufts