Ratings for Dr. Barbra J. Seltzer

Been going here for years with my mother. Late by 5 mins and she cancelled as I was omw and charged me. So I'm done with this one and her pushy appointments.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I have been a patient for 20 years. I have NEVER had any problems with her care. I still have all of her work . I cannot say that for other dentists work . Yes she is relentless about being paid. She has performed a service that requires a education , continuing education , why should she have to chase her money. She has worked hard and is a great dentist i would follow her where ever she practices !

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr Seltzer is an excellent dentist . She goes above and beyond to keep her patients comfortable. Her office always follows up with a friendly text or phone call to see if anything is needed. Her staff is polite, professional and courteous. I for one, actually look forward to visiting my dentist!! My teeth look awesome because of Dr. Seltzer skillful dentistry. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

She over charges for a lot of her services. They don't accept credit or debit, only cash or checks. If you owe her a balance of any sort,they charge interest fees on any bill you owe. Her office will make your life a living nightmare by hounding you with texts, voice mails, and phone calls until they get their payment in full, despite the payments you make. They have a tenancy to discuss private and financial matters in front of others in the waiting area. Over all, I would say skip this practice. You can probably find a practice that charges less for quality work,and treats you better as a patient & customer.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

I echo the sentiments of others below. Mediocre dentist. More into fashion than passion for dentistry. Counts every penny and will haunt you if you literally have a balance of $4 on your account. Unprofessional and thinks nothing of discussing patient health issues and financial woes in front of customers in the waiting room. Trains her staff to be vultures in pursuit of pennies outstanding on patient accounts. Marginal skills at best. One word: avoid! There are too many other dentists in the area who outshine her by far who will give you the respect you deserve.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Definitely talks too much and doesn't value confidentiality. Will speak to staff about patient medical and financial issues in front of other patients. Only open limited days. Somewhat eccentric. Okay dentist.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Always very frazzled and talks too much. Did a horrible root canal and got pissy when I asked for more novacaine. Needless to say she did a half ass job and now it's killing me. Know many people who no longer go to her.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011