Ratings for Dr. Terence G. Banich

Dr.Banich is an excellent surgeon, very helpful, understanding knows the patients feeling.Tnx Dr.Banich you are highly recommended. My son surgery done 01/17/14.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

I had a check up for possible hernia and follow up,both visist Doctor Banich was very professional and a very knowledgable doctor a credit to the medical profession.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Dr. Banich's staff are exceptional and most of all very helpful and kind. As for doctor Banich, he is the best doctor you'll ever be comfortable with. i love him.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

LAS VEGAS IS LUCKY TO HAVE DR. B. My second lifetime surgery was with Dr. Banich. He is a terrific man who really is a special doctor. He's professional, caring and courteous. My hernia surgery was less painful than the last filling I had done. His staff was also on the ball, as courteous guest service as I could expect for the overwhelming number of patients they go through. Everyone really goes above and beyond to provide their service including the staff at the Southwest Surgery Center. Wonderful Experience, Thank you again Dr. B and staff.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

In Oct 2009 Dr Banich repaired a hole in my bladder due to an infection starting with diverticulitis that had been ongoing for along time.The orginal repair went fine but because of the infection being in my body for so long I ended up becoming septic due to other leaks in my intestines.Dr Banich stuck with me while in Valley Hospital for over 2 mos.He did 12 procedures on me.While poison in my body nearly killed me he and his team took me into the o.r. every 48 hrs washing out the poison.He did all that on his own time.He saved my life.After being moved to another hospital he still came to ck on me every week and he wasn't on staff there.I was in the hospital for 6 and a half months total. What a wonderful human being.I still have 2 more surgeries coming up and I wouldn't dream of anyone but he and his team doing these surgeries.He may be late in regards to office visits but he saved my life and had perfect timing!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

very empathetic takes time to talk to you have not had surgery yet so no comment

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

Excellent MD. Did surgery for breast cancer on me. Did a great job. Is caring, kind, & compassionate & great surgeon. Answers questions, takes time with you. Highly reccomend.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

I was a patient of Dr. Terence Banich. I had breast cancer. He performed two operations on me to remove the cancer. When he was done my breast looked great! I went to another Doctor to get a second opinion. He requested that I have a mammogram done. When complete the report mammogram and biospy showed that the cancer was still there. Due to the the cancer not being removed orginally, I lost me breast.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

Such a pleasant and competent Surgeon. No bad experiences at all and have recommended him to others.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2007

The poor rating on Dr. Banich was due to the wait. I will tell you this Dr. is well worth the wait. I believe you may have to wait because he actually takes TIME during your visit to personally care about your problem. I never felt rushed with him and felt that he took a personal interest in my diagnosis and treatment. In a state where good Dr's are hard to come by and great Dr's are nearly non-existant, I would say if you have the chance to see Dr. Banich, it will be well worth your time!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2006

Dr. Terence G. Banich's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1972)