Ratings for Dr. Harwinder Singh

Great Dr. very kind man and you need it when your in pain he's understanding, and he listen to you ... thanks for taking care of me

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Went to him for uncontrolled pain for Fibromyalgia, restless leg syndrome and Multiple Myeloma. I Was unable to sit for 30 minutes without having to get up and walk. Had difficulty sleeping due to the pain. My quality of life was severely impaired when I first went to see him. Dr Singh brought my pain level to a functional level which improved my quality of life tremendously. He is very knowledgeable about the different types of pain and the appropriate treatment. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Dr Singh sits down with you face to face and really listens to what you have to say. He takes his time with each patient. He is very knowledgable and has helped me with every need I have. He really seems to care.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Very professional and knowledgable. Highly recommend for rehabilitation therapy. The best doctor in the Fresno area. He truly cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2011

I have severe Fibromyalgia and have recently been diagnosed with Narcolepsy. I went through so many Dr.'s trying to find one that would help me figure out what was going on with me. Dr. Singh is the best Dr. I have ever had. He has not only helped me greatly by manageing my severe chronic pain, but has referred me to other specialists to care for other needs. His staff is very efficient and manages all my paperwork for a long-term disablility claim. He comes very highly recommended by me.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

Dr. Harwinder Singh's Credentials

• Punjabi

• S P Med Coll, Univ Of Rajasthan, Bikaner, Rajasthan, India (Grad. 1992)

Workers Comp