Ratings for Dr. Vimala D. Vontela

Very professional and absolutely an impeccable office. Highly recommend Dr.Vontela`s office to any of my family members or friends for their dental needs.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Dr.Vontela is an awesome Dentist. I have been going to her for over 9yrs and I can't say how much my family and Zi like her office!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Does a poor job on root canals. Left me in excruciating right after claiming she had done the root canal. I experienced pain long after and would call her to tell her but she would no admit her mistake and referred me to another doc who also couldn't find out what was wrong. After going to another dentist who told me I needed a second root canal on the same tooth I went back to vontela whom the sec said that vontela was not gonna get into it anymore and sent me to another doc who got it cleaned out on the third try. Still in pain and will never go back to her nor recommend her to anyone. Does a halfass unfinished job and then gets all sentimental when there's no way out for her. Avoid her even if 800dentist recommends her!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011