Ratings for Dr. Ann S. Chu

Dr. Chu is an excellent doctor, knowledgeable in areas that most general practitioners are not. She is genuinely concerned about my welfare, and is always honest and to the point about what I need to do to maintain good health. I strongly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

Has been my doctor for over 10 years. Very good listener, and concerned. Takes time to reassess health and testing needs as I age. Also very willing to bring my family in when my husband didn't have his own doctor and needed to be seen quickly.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

Dr. Chu worked as a lab technician to get her through school while studying to be a doctor. She also was a nurse before she became a doctor so, she has a broad sense of the way things operate on many different levels. Not to mention that she is very intelligent and a good listener and a very good doctor. She is very highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2007

Dr. Chu is quietly thorough, competent, and understanding. She listens, discerns, and then diagnoses and/or orders further testing to determine what might be wrong.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

My family has gone to Dr. Chu pretty much since she finished medical school.She is a fantastic Doctor and has always been an advocate in our care as well as very knowlegable and personable. We feel very fortunate to have her taking care of our family. Everyone should be so lucky to find such a person to care for their families.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2007

Our family physician for several years. Dr. Chu used to be a nurse and many nurses have her as their doctor, a good recommendation right there. Very caring and capable.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2006

My family has been going to Dr. Chu now going on 8 years. She has always been very good to listen to you and try every way she could to help you,to find out what is going on with your health.In my oppion she is the greatest and most compassinate Dr. We have ever been to.If she can,t find out what is going on wiht your health she will be sure to find someone in a specialty fild that can help. We just love her.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2006

Dr. Ann S. Chu's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1991)

Delta Dental